Saturday, March 16, 2013

Running Sandals Grand Riveria

Do you ever have one of those times when you start out to do something and a situation arises which leads you down a different path? That happened to me this morning. After a hearty breakfast of a made-to-order omelette, fresh fruit (pineapple, kiwi, honeydew), and hot green tea, I decided to go for a run.

The Sandals Grand Riveria isn't the best place to run outside because there isn't really a running path, so I headed to the gym. When I arrived at the gym, the treadmills weren't working and neither was the television. After a call to the front desk, I was informed there was an electrical problem and it should be fixed in an hour. Not wanting to delay my run, I took the Jamaican attitude said "No problem," and headed across the street to the Riveria Butler Villas and Great House.

Here are some pics from my 2.6 mile morning run.




Rock climbing wall and Nicole's.



These butler villas have their own private pool. If you are booking 4 rooms, I suggest staying in one of these villas that way your whole party has the entire villa to yourself. How fun is that?

I'm glad the electricity was not working this morning. I was able to get out and enjoy Jamaica. Running the Sandals Grand Riveria, in Ocho Rio is a little bit different from running the Disney Princess 1/2 marathon, but it's a great way to see the property.

Get in touch with me for more information on this property or any other Sandals or Beaches all-inclusive resorts.

Create memories, not regrets!


Connect with me!

www.lifesrudder.com

www.facebook.com/lifesrudder

@lifesrudder

No comments:

Post a Comment